The Attraction of Adeline
by Lisa Wells
Off-the-Wall Proposal #2
Publication Date: April 10, 2017
Genres: Adult, Entangled: Lovestruck, Contemporary, Romance, Comedy
The Proposal: Adeline Rigby will live with Accountant Jack Foster and pretend to be his fake fiancée for one month in order for him to seal a promotion to partner. In return, Accountant Jack Foster will intimately tutor Adeline Rigby in French before she leaves for Paris where she will fulfill her dream of attending Le Cordon Bleu.
1. Maintain distance. Three get-to-know-you dates before announcing their engagement will be tempting enough.
2. No kissing. Okay, fine. Three kisses. Maybe four. And neck kisses don’t count.
3. No touchy feely stuff. Or at least not too many public displays of touchy-feely stuff.
4. No sex.
5. All right, all right. One night of sex in order to be a believable engaged couple.
6. Two nights of mind-blowing sex to make sure first night wasn’t a fluke.
7. Absolutely, positively, no falling in love.
About Lisa Wells
Lisa Wells always knew there would come a time in her life when she’d pursue her dream career as a romance author. This is that time.
Before this moment, she’s enjoyed a rollercoaster journey called – The Middle School Counselor – Dramas, Dreams, and Destinies.
After many years of working with teenage girls, she knows when one comes in baffled because another girl hates her, the first question to ask is – “Did you steal her boyfriend?” Nine times out of ten the answer is some form of yes but….
While Lisa enjoys working with adolescents, she writes for adults. Her books contain: Sex, Scowls & Sass.
Brittany’s Book Blog, Excerpt
Nose Stuck in a Book, Excerpt
Ebook Addicts, Spotlight
Jen’s Reading Obsession, Excerpt
Celticlady’s Reviews, Spotlight
Mommaleena’s Blog, Review
Marie’s Tempting Reads, Review
State of Indie, Review
Hearts & Scribbles, Excerpt
Buried Under Romance, Excerpt
What Is That Book About, Excerpt
Teatime and Books, Excerpt
Angels With Attitude Book Reviews, Excerpt
2 girls who love books, Review
Rainy Day Reviews, Review
Reading for the Stars and Moon, Review
Booked All Night, Review
between books, Review
Sweet Red Reads, Review
Book Obsessed 365, Review